I received a phone call this morning that one of the four girls who wants to take part in the beauty contest has been threatened with arrest.
Here is today's Star :
- Sara comes to terms with edict banning participation in pageant
- “I’m disappointed, of course. But the bright side is that I get to come and give moral support to my friends. One of them may be the new Miss Malaysia World,” said Sara.
- She said she also had to disable her Facebook account because of the large number of negative comments.
- At another function, Minister in Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Jamil Khir Baharom said : "This is not about the rule of no bikinis. The fatwa clearly states that Muslim women cannot join beauty pageants,” he told reporters here yesterday.
Ok here is another beauty pageant. The banner says it all "Kejohanan Badan Cantik - Mr Kelantan 2011".
So how come these guys have not been arrested? They are obviously prancing around the stage in their cawat. Dulu Haji Hadi kata orang Dayak di Sarawak masih pakai cawat. Rupanya di Kelantan keturunan orang utan ini lagi teruk. Nampak "aurat" lah. Lepas tu tunjuk-tunjuk lagi. Tak rosak akidah ke?
Apa pasal tak tangkap dia orang? Hipokrit ke? Al munafiqoona wal kaadziboon.
|DEWAN PEMUDA PAS KATA TERSIRAT BERMAKSUD KERAJAAN ISLAM KELANTAN BODOH BAHLOL & BUTA AGAMA...WAUW GAMBAR EXCO DAN GAMBAR MURSYIDUL AM POLITIKUS ADA JUGA KAT BARNER?|
Anyway the ultra orthodox Jews in Israel (from whom a lot of these types of beliefs originate) have come up with a practical solution for those men who do not want to look at women. Here is the news :
Ultra-Orthodox Jews Blur Women With Modesty Glasses
- JERUSALEM -- It's the latest prescription for extreme ultra-Orthodox Jewish men who shun contact with the opposite sex: Glasses that blur their vision, so they don't have to see women they consider to be immodestly dressed.
- In an effort to maintain their strictly devout lifestyle, the ultra-Orthodox have separated the sexes on buses, sidewalks and other public spaces in their neighborhoods. Their interpretation of Jewish law forbids contact between men and women who are not married.
- Walls in their neighborhoods feature signs exhorting women to wear closed-necked, long-sleeved blouses and long skirts. Extremists have accosted women they consider to have flouted the code.
- Now they're trying to keep them out of clear sight altogether.
- The ultra-Orthodox community's unofficial "modesty patrols" are selling glasses with special blur-inducing stickers on their lenses. The glasses provide clear vision for up to a few meters so as not to impede movement, but anything beyond that gets blurry – including women.
- The glasses are going for the "modest" price of $6.
This is a better suggestion. Instead of banning other people, it is better for these people to close their eyes or lower their gaze. Who asked you to look at the women ? Get a pair of these Jewish glasses and blur your vision.
Baca pandangan komentar di sini http://syedsoutsidethebox.blogspot.com/2013/07/mr-kelantan-to-be-arrested.html
Sebelum itu baca pandangan Dewan Pemuda PAS dengan bangganya berkata Kerajaan PAS Kelantan Bodoh, Bahlol & Buta Islam Kerana Gagal Membezakan Yang Haram Dan Halal di sini http://www.malaysiakini.com/news/237171